Information for guestsThere is no smoking anywhere in the hotel, and we ask our guests to respect that. Guests who want to smoke can do so on the terrace.
We accept the following charge cards: Maestro, Master Card a Visa.
Reception services (nonstop):
- providing information for guests
- sales of non-alcoholic drinks, beer and wines from the Kovacs wine shop
- drinks and coffee served in the lobby adjacent to the reception
- wakeup calls
- arranging taxi services
- assistance in booking tickets for arts events, tours and excursions
- free-of-charge loan of irons and cables to connect computers to the internet
- document photocopying and printing
Guests can use a cable internet connection free of charge in all rooms. Network cable is on loan from reception.
A blue zone operates in the historical centre of Prague and is reserved for the owners of parking cards. We can lend the card to our guests for their arrival and departure, and they can then park their cars in a pay car park (e.g. in garages at the Kotva department store or the Palladium shopping centre). Parking prices in this location start at CZK 600 per day, and reception can provide information on options and prices for parking. An alternative is to park outside the city centre (e.g. in one of the car parks on the outskirts of Prague) and then use public transport to travel to the centre.
Metro station "Staroměstská" (line A) – approximately 10 minutes’ walk
Metro station "Náměstí Republiky" metro (line B) – approximately 5 minutes’ walk
Tram no. 5, 8, 14 or 26 to station "Dlouhá třída" – approximately 3 minutes’ walk
Tram no. 17 or 18 to station "Staroměstská" – approximately 10 minutes’ walk
- from Prague – Václav Havel Airport Prague:
a) bus no. 119 to station "Divoká Šárka" and then tram no. 26 to station "Dlouhá třída".
b) bus no. 119 to station "Nádraží Veleslavín" and then metro line A to station "Staroměstská".
- from "Florenc" bus station:
tram no. 8 to station "Dlouhá třída".
- from the train "Main Train Station" ( "Hlavní nádraží" ):
tram no. 15 or 26 to station "Dlouhá třída".
- from "Holešovice" train station:
tram no. 6 to station "Dlouhá třída".
We can also order the transfer from the airport to the Rezidence Dlouhá 17. Taxi driver waiting for guests in the airport hall with signs with the name. The price is fixed = 550 CZK per car.
This service can be ordered by mail - write the date, time and flight number.